Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wide Awake

It's 5:15 am!!!  Am I tried yet?  No.  My poor bird, Baby, finally gave up yelling at me to go to bed around 2:30 this morning.  Now he just chirps every once in a while.

Looked outside about an hour ago to see if it was snowing yet.  It wasn't, but weather.com said it would be snowing at 6:00 am.   Thinking about checking again.  Checked.  Nope, not yet.

I turned the electric blanket on just over an hour ago, in anticipation of going to bed.  I used to have a real hard time going to sleep until about 4 or 5 months ago.  Now, for some reason, I am able to go right to sleep, so I know if I go in and curl up in bed I'll be out like a light.  I'm just not ready.  I don't know why I'm so "wound up" tonight.  Now Baby is yelling at me again!

Hey, at least I resisted the urge to hop in the car and go to Waterford and visit Marge and all of her yarn!

I'd do a few rounds on the white sock but my gauge would pobably be weird.

Guess I'll go to bed.  I know I won't be able to concentrate to read and gee, my fingers aren't typing all that well!

  Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment