Monday, January 17, 2011

Tinking is not fun

Had to tink, stitch by stitch, back through round 68 on the Neibling.   I think that added up to 1,986 stitches!  Oh well (I say that a lot), it is now done through round 72 and I inserted a safety/life line!

I've done a few rounds on the white socks.  I tried them on and I'm happy with the changes I made to the basic pattern.  Now I need to re-write it, on the computer, so I can save and print it out.  Another 25 or so rounds and I'll be checking the length to see if it's time to start the toe.  This yarn seems to be knitting up tighter for rows per inch.  The new pattern will be noting inches, not just stitches and rows.

Well, it looks like it is after midnight and I just started watching another movie that lasts until 1:30 am.  I don't want to start a pattern round, on the Neibling now, so I guess I'll work on th sock while I watch TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment