Friday, January 7, 2011

Getting more knitting done

Have the Zombie hat from the Meadville Group Knit A Long almost done.  Wanted to have it done by tomorrow, might happen yet tonight.

Today I received the book I ordered on the 2nd.  It is Felted Knits by Beverly Galeskas.  I purchased her pattern for my "slippers to be" and then thought I should order the book also.  Found out later that night, on one of the knitting threads I follow, that she had passed away on December 29th, 2010.  She was the founder and owner of Fiber Trends.

After the hat is done I will be reading the Felted Knits book.   I think I will find a lot of pre-project work to do in reference to amount of shrink when felting.  Of course I have the in process white socks in my To Go bag along with the in process Herbert Neibling doily.

Slowly removing items from my list!  The great part is I haven't added to my extended want to knit list.

No comments:

Post a Comment