Sunday, December 5, 2010

Running out of

Get up and go.  My get up and go never got out of bed today!  Snowing and blowing.  The great neighbor did his snow blow thing on my sidewalk and I knew I needed to get out and do my daily run to the VFW and Am. Legion to sign up.  Also need a gallon of milk.  Oh well. So I called Bertie, since she signs up every day, also.  Asked her for a ride and she came and got me and we both got signed up.  Forgot about the milk, but tomorrow is another day.  Just had no energy today. 

I've got 3 rows and bind off to go to finish the knitting on the vest/shrug, then it is time to weave in a few tails and seam the sides.

Made chicken noodle soup for dinner, wasn't bad with celery and carrots added.  Enough left for tomorrow lunch or dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment