Monday, December 20, 2010

Ramblings

I've decided to give the shawl/vest wrap that I made, with the Baby Alpaca Grande Paint by Plymouth Yarn, to my DIL to be.  The project I had with me Saturday.  I don't like the way it looks on me.  If it doesn't fit her it will fit her mom.

Last night I spent quite a bit of time figuring out the pattern for the head band/scarf we saw while at Knitting in Meadville.  Finally got it all figured out and began writing it up on Word.  Got tired and went to bed.   This morning I went on Ravelry and there is wonderful Radka's post linking to several similar headbands/scarves! 

Decided that I will leave for David's place on Thursday, not Friday.  That will give me one day of rest before we have to head up to Palmyra.  I called David to inform him that I will be there Thursday night, but all I got was his voice mail.  Left a message.

I need to stop  by the Post Office tomorrow to have them hold my mail while I'm gone.  I have a feeling the order of wheels of Unspun Icelandic won't be here by Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment