Saturday, December 11, 2010

Off the Knitting Topic - GRRRRRR

I am not a happy camper.  Mad at National Fuel's inept accounting practices.   Wouldn't you think that if you didn't owe them any money they wouldn't debit your checking account?  Oh heavens no!  Lets get the money twice.  Sent them an e-mail (they are lucky I just found out today, Sunday) telling them to credit my account back for their error!  Of course they are going to tell me tough sh**!     GRRRR

Went on line to see if I could find  picture of Herbert Nebling's Frosted Fern, since I am knitting it!  Wow, it is pretty.  A lot bigger than I expected, but I should have known that, judging by the amont of crochet cotton it requires!  Then there are the 8 pages of written instructions and I'm just finishing page 2!  I have found that I really prefer the charts now.  One glance at a chart and you know what is expected, can see the design, etc.  Don't know that I want to chart it out now, maybe I'll think about giving it a bit of a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment