Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Software 4 Knitting is fantastic

Otherwise known as Knitting Softwear/Sweater Wizard, etc, etc

Opened my e-mail and there was an e-mail from Leah Wulster of Knitting Softwear Inc.!!!!  She had attached another copy of the Interactive Sleeve Wizard for me to re-download, if I hadn't found the one I purchased and downloaded on 11/1/10. 

NO, I had not sent them an e-mail.  I had called them and left a voice mail.  Yes, I did leave my name, City and State.  Leah had taken the time to dig through their records and find the sale record.  I did not ask them to do that, I'd just told them I was having problems finding where I saved it!  I had said the I would get back to them, during office hours, if I coldn't find it.  I just figured I'd wait until after Thanksgiving and call next week!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if all companies were as reputable and great to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment