Friday, February 4, 2011

Winter slow down

I haven't felt like doing much.  I did buy a Wonder Washer for felting and realized it can be used for my normally small loads of laundry.  It works like a charm for both, I love it!

Finished the white socks, except for kitchnering the toes.  I save up until I have a bunch to do and then do them all at once.

Another sock on the needles for David (son with big feet!) using Red Heart's Heart & Sole in colorway Teqila Sunrise.  I found out he loves the colorful socks and his co-workers and boss think they are neat!  He even mixes them up, wearing one from one set with one from another set!  The current on the needles sock is done a bit different than normal, more stitches around and a bit longer.  I told him I will send the one sock for him to try on and see how it fits.  I don't want to make the 2nd one until I'm sure of the fit.

Made the deposit for my friend and I to go on a fourteen day Alaskan cruise the end of May.  So, Sharon #1 (her) and Sharon #2 (me) will take a round trip cruise eating lots and getting fat and sassy!  We are lucky that we get along perfectly. 

1 comment:

  1. Please keep me posted on how the wonder washer does with the felting. I have a front loader washer and as you know, they don't perform well for felting.

    ReplyDelete