Monday, February 14, 2011

Some progress made

Finished the first sock for DS.  Since I had made some pattern changes I am sending it off to him tomorrow to try on.  The darned pair will be in the same box, along with his taxes!

I'm mailing Sharon #1's vest and two pair of socks to her tomorrow.  The Shrug/Vest I had made out of the Alpaca yarn is going to Sharon #1's DIL tomorrow. She is skinny and it will look great on her.

Mailing Jeanne's taxes to her tomorrow.

Thank heavens I don't have to pay taxes!

I got the Fiber Trends Natural Comfort Felt Slippers started on Saturday 2/12/11.

I really should have kitchnered the white socks today, but I really ran out of time with all the taxes I needed to put on forms.  I did another friend's taxes that have to be mailed to Utah for her to sign and send on! 

Tax note to anybody reading this, fill out the 1040 Schedule M if you had earned income. It could mean $400 or more in a tax credit!

No comments:

Post a Comment