Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Remembering the past

I started the Knit Picks Classic Lines Cardigan last night.  This evening, while working on the first sleeve I remembered that it used to take me 3 days to make one sleeve of a sweater.   Of course those sweaters were aran, not 2 strands of lace weight yarn.  I am enjoying this very easy knit, round and round!  This sweater is sure bringing back the memories, even though it isn't an aran.

Finally getting my WIP items under control.  Still have two projects to kitchner, David's socks to add the toe to, in a different color yarn, since I ran out of the pattern yarn.  Hey!  Size 14 feet don't take kindly to 100g of sock yarn if you make the leg portion longer!  Ouch!

Went to the doctor today and had two more probable basil cell carcinomas removed.  Already have had 3 removed over the last 3 years.  One of the two today was very small but since he was removing the other one he decided we might as well have it removed and biopsied also. 

My stash is growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment