Saturday, April 13, 2013

Post Surgery

Surgery was on the 25th of March and all went very well.  Now I'm just trying to get my energy back and then will address the other issues that came up when I got the CAT scan ~ re kidney issues. 

I haven't gotten much of any knitting done since I got out of the hospital.  My tension just is the pits.  Just like when I had my tendon surgery a year ago.  Knitting along and then look at what I've done and woops, loads of big loops just hanging on the needles!  Time will correct that.  I don't have the energy level to sit at either machine for any period of time, so that is out for now.

I was grounded from driving for 2 weeks, after surgery.  That was really hard on me ~ not being able to go when I wanted.  Well, my first trip was to UPMC NW in Seneca (south of Oil City) for a blood test.  That is about a 40 minute drive and after the first 20 minutes I was starting to hurt.  Now I know I'm not in any hurry to go anyplace more than 5 or 10 minutes away!  Yesterday I ran errands and was totally exhausted and sore by the time I got home.  I really do want to go places and do things, I just don't want to wear myself out and then hurt!

Oh well, not bitching, just complaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment